Author. Educator. Life Coach. Speaker.
Melanie Ivey is dedicated to helping people awaken and discover their power and purpose in every area of life. She is the founder of The Principles Woman Academy and the author of Beauty For Ashes.
Melanie’s products, workshops/training, and coaching programs help people:
- Make major life changes that are exciting and scary at the same time.
- Be happier and have more fun, even when life seems routine.
- Become strong leaders, navigate office politics, and achieve professional dreams.
- Navigate setbacks and disappointments in a way that makes life better, not bitter.
- Speak up with confidence rather than settling for less.
- Go to sleep at night feeling at peace about decisions.
- Conquer emotions that cause procrastination, emotional spending, and self-sabotage.
My Life's Mission is to Awaken Your Passion and Purpose Through an Energized Discovery of Your Authenticity.
Melanie knows what it feels like to endure life’s challenges and have dreams deferred. And she understands the power of being resilient and tenacious in the face of such situations. In the winter of 2012, she had an epiphany that confirmed her life purpose: To inspire others to live more fulfilling lives. At the time, she was good at what she did for a living, but not passionate about it. Despite her fears, Melanie took a leap of faith to pursue her dream. The transformation has led her to write books, develop workshops, programs, and speak to various audiences.
Melanie has a master’s degree in technology project management from the George Washington University and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Tuskegee University. She is also PMP Certified (Project Management). She is a certified Personal and Executive coach through the renowned CaPP Institute. She lives near Atlanta, Georgia.
Let Melanie help you get awaken and discover your power and purpose!